Blog Archive

Monday, July 20, 2009

Trash Film Orgy

Hey there! This Saturday night I went out to the Trash Film Orgy, a late-night bad-movie show at a classic theatre I've spent a good portion of my life at, either in the audience, behind the counter and even a few times on the screen. I've been going since I was 14, the movies range from gore-fest zombie movies to John Waters (they used to show this before every show) and cult-classics like Phantom of the Mega-Plex . Trash Film is where I first went into public as a girl, and there I've always felt free to dress as cute, sexy or ridiculous as I want.


Halloween and events like this often bridge the gap between private crossdressing and becoming open about transgenderism. I never thought I could be a girl until I did the real-life test, dressing up in public and being perceived as a woman. It makes you realize that it is possible, and interacting with people as a girl when you're a man 364 days out of the year is sweet heaven to those whose lives don't permit them to be transgendered or even crossdress. I'll elaborate further on getting over public exposure but for now here's a little video of me before the show :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Riley I love your blog you give me so much hope that one day I will be where you are now! I was looking earlyer at the photo of you in your pantys and I whould like to give you some advice when your whereing pantys and don't want the bulg you get from your boy parts I have to say tucking it in with your testicals in the spots where they where befor they drop it looks and feels amazing. Thanks so much for the insperation I love you lots